Swim Meet 101
- Get there early/on time. Check-in times for swimmers and volunteers will be posted for each meet. Coming late effects the entire relay team. Also, swimmers must warm up in the pool prior to the meet.
- Swimmers and volunteers need to check in
- Bring lots of water/Gatorade (no soda) and HEALTHY snacks. Concessions will also be available at all meets.
- Bring something to entertain your swimmers (e.g. cards, hand-held games) when they are not competing (make sure their name is on EVERYTHING!)
- Bring extra goggles
- Bring Nesbit Lakes swim cap,extra caps
- Bring 2 beach towels, blankets (swimmers will need towel or blanket to sit on and one to keep dry
- Sunscreen (apply before coming to meet)
- Warmups/heavy shirts for those cool evenings
- Chairs for parents, blankets
Simple formatted text